Welcome back! As most of you know many clients went out of town, I needed a break, so we will resume with last weeks offerings along with a new "Organic & healthy" menu to choose from. It's our mission to deliver the healthiest ingredients available whatever you choose.
Did you know that 95% of our offerings are organic, free-range, or wild?
With COVID-19 hitting harder than ever, we are learning more and more that the virus not only attacks weak immune systems, but that our diet plays a strong part in how your body resists this virus.
With schools and businesses re-opening, let's give our immune system a boost!
NEW "Organic & Healthy" Meal Selections
1) Wild Salmon- extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, sea salt & lemon
2) Organic Chicken - extra- virgin olive oil, rosemary, ( improves concentration, digestion, and brain aging) lemon, sea salt & garlic
3) Organic Seasonal Vegetables- roasted or steamed with lemon, sea salt, fresh herbs
4) Buddha Bowl ( counted as a main course) Quinoa , roasted sweet potato, garbanzo beans, kale & bean sprouts- green goddess dressing - basil, ( supports kidney function) parsley,( high in vitamins K & A great for digestion garlic, ( high in vitamin C and fiber) apple cider vinegar ( aids in digestion and cleans the intestines & lemon juice ( Vitamin C cleanser and supports digestion Want it spicy? cayenne pepper stimulates the digestive track and aids in metabolizing food and toxins
5) Middle Eastern Rice and Beans Black beans ( fiber, calcium, they lower blood pressure naturally) , garbanzo beans, cumin, coriander, cilantro, parsley, turmeric, black pepper, ( Turmeric has curcumin a powerful anti-oxidant, anti- inflammatory that supports a healthy brain function, Black pepper has piperine that boosts the absorption of curcumin by 2000% , parsley, cilantro & pine nuts ( improves blood sugar, heart & brain health)
6) Black Beans & Black Rice with garlic and a vegetable broth
7) Power Greens- ( phytonutrients - so many benefits, but remember- anti- aging, helps with memory and makes your skin glow!) spinach, Kale & Chard sautéed with olive oil and garlic
Main Menu Selections
1) Duck Peking Stir Fry
This recipe comes from Ken Hom, the authority on Chinese stir-frying. He has written four books, my favorite ' My stir Fry Life" is about his humble journey and his zest for culinary perfection. It is truly inspiring.
2) Classic Slow Roasted Turkey & Gravy - it will melt in your mouth
3) Wild Atlantic Salmon with lemon, capers, tomatoes, basil & leeks
4) Stuffed Red Bell Peppers with Angus Filet Mignon, long grain rice, mushrooms, onion & tomato- topped with grated baby manchego
1) Butter Lettuce Salad - naval oranges, roasted pistachios & chèvre - citrus vinaigrette
2) Garlic Smashed Potatoes
3) Extra Vegetable Fried Rice
4) Green Beans with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano & lemon zest