"Some of my Favorite Summer Meals"
We all like choices, now you have more. Some summer nights I like to assemble warm and cold ingredients together for fun. Other nights I want to simply want to feel Light & Healthy. Then sometimes I have a "comfort food" night to fill my soul.
Main Course Selections
1) Grilled Greek Organic Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs Dinner. lemon, garlic, fresh herbs, olive oil, and sea- salt.
Sides- Pita Bread, house Tzatziki, tomatoes, cucumbers and red onion.
"like it a little spicy? we do special requests.
2) Grilled Organic chicken with olive oil, lemon, parsley and sea salt.
3) Herb Crusted Angus Prime Rib Eye Roast Dinner ( rare with heating directions)
Sides- Yorkshire pudding muffins, horseradish cream & a side of gravy.
Wild Pacific Salmon with your choice of the way you would like it prepared.
\ 4) Lemon, parsley, and garlic
5) Dijon dill
7) Stuffed Poblano Chilies - Bueno - organic chicken, black beans, grilled corn, zucchini and tomatoes- topped with Oaxaca cheese
like it a little spicy? let me know
1) House Caesar Salad
2) Roasted Red Potatoes- olive oil, sea salt, and rosemary
3) Smashed Red Potatoes - butter, salt, and cream
4) Steamed Garden Rice Pilaf
5) Roasted Organic Vegetables- lemon and fresh herbs
6) Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms- zucchini, corn, red bell peppers & garlic- topped with Parmesan Regatta
7) Organic Sautéed Spinach with extra virgin olive oil, garlic & sea salt
8) Creamed Spinach- parmesan, cream, sea- salt, and a pinch of nutmeg
9) Tiramisu - with espresso, marsala wine and mascarpone
At About Thyme we buy the best ingredients available. Seasonal, organic, free -range & wild. Never anything processed with chemicals, preservatives, GMO's, pesticides.
These are whole ingredients
Delivered to your home.
Owner- About Thyme