Updated: Jul 9
I am having too much fun, discovering new flavors, adding old favorites. If it wasn't such hard work and I needed an income, I would do this for free...well., I have for years and help those in need.
They say if you love what you are doing for a living....you may end up with back problems.
Owner, About Thyme
Choose 3 Main Dishes
Duck Peking Stir Fry- This recipe comes from Ken Hom, The authority on Chinese stir-frying. He has written four books, my favorite ' My stir Fry Life" is about his humble journey and his zest for culinary perfection. It is truly inspiring.
Classic Slow Roasted Turkey - side of Gravy - it will melt in your mouth
Atlantic Salmon, from Santa Monica Seafood, with olive oil, lemon, capers, pear tomatoes, basil & leeks
Stuffed Red Bell Peppers with Angus Filet Mignon, long grain rice, mushrooms, onion & tomato- topped with grated baby Manchego
Choose 6 Side Dishes
1) Butter Lettuce Salad - naval oranges, roasted pistachios & chèvre - citrus vinaigrette
2) Garlic Smashed Potatoes
3) Extra Vegetable Fried Rice - long grain rice loaded with organic vegetables
4) Green Beans with aged Parmigiano-Reggiano & lemon zest
5) Roasted Carrots with Farro, chickpeas & roasted pepitas ( pumpkin seeds)
6) Roasted Purple Cauliflower with chèvre & pine nuts
7) S'mores Bars- Graham cracker crust, Callebaut chocolate and marshmallows
We are giving out Medical Masks to clients, we have access to them. Need more, let us know.
Safety is our main concern- we use UV(C) Germicidal Lights to make sure your food does not bring the COVID-19 virus into your home.
For 11 years clients have enjoyed our food at Events. We take pride in the quality of food, buying organic & free trade, supporting local farmers & working on sustainable practices. Although this is a different time, we do our best to get the same quality of food you have enjoyed for years delivered to your door. From our kitchen to your home.