Updated: Jun 6
There's something about the summer that makes you want to pull out your grill and marinate- Our offerings this week are diverse with healthy items and some comfort food we all need right now.
If you need anything from the grocery store, paper towels, etc.., please let me know. Some of the areas I delivered to yesterday were hard to get around as we go through another historic time of free speech with some crazed individuals causing havoc. I am here for you in so many ways, just let me know.
Thank you all for participating in this program, it has inspired me with new creations while we all wait this out. As Always, if you see a dish you like, and want it a different way, let me know. allergies, acid reflex, gluten free, I am accommodating everyone, think of me as your personal chef.
Choose 3 Main Dishes
1) Roasted Cornish Game Hens
stuffed with wild rice with apricots, raisins & pecans
2) Mongolian Grilled Angus Tri-Tip Steak
Marinated for 3 days with a Mongolian sauce on the side with olive oil, tamari, ( gluten-free soy) ginger & brown sugar
3) Chicken Scallopini with mushrooms, lemon & capers
4) Banana Leaf wrapped Maple & Thyme Pacific Salmon from Santa Monica Seafood ( The banana leaf keeps it moist for days)
Choose 6 Side Dishes
1) House Caesar Salad- side croutons & dressing
2) Pan Seared Purple Potatoes with caramelized onions & Shiitake mushrooms
3) Penne Pomodoro with tomatoes, basil & burrata cheese
4) Green Bean Gremolata - garlic, lemon zest, pine nuts & parmesan
5) Grilled Zucchini and Yellow Squash with fresh tarragon and lemon
6) Grilled Japanese Eggplant side of Tahini
7) Faro Salad with grilled corn, cherry tomatoes & Arugula
8) Boston Cream Pie - white cake layered with chocolate mousse, white cake, vanilla custard- chocolate ganache frosting
Kids Meals are always easy for us, let us know what your kids like, we can make it!
We are giving out Medical Masks to clients, we have access to them now. Need more, let us know.
Safety is our main concern- we use UV(C) Germicidal Lights to make sure your food does not bring the COVID-19 virus into your home!
For 11 years clients have enjoyed our food at Events. We pride ourselves on the quality of food, going organic whenever we can, working with local farmers, and working on sustainable practices. Although this is a different time, we will do our best to get the same quality of food you have enjoyed for years, delivered to your door. We are delivering to Doctors homes, those helping on on the front line, and even seniors for free. We take great pride in being able to help in this historic moment. Together we will get through this