We are really excited about this next weeks menu, again, we will send reheating instructions to insure you meals are as good as they can get!
Once again Chef Rojika, our Lebanese chef, has added a few Mediterranean favorites that will delight your taste buds and make you feel light and healthy! Well..I did add her Baklava, but it is the best I have ever had!
We will be sending reheating instructions again, but individually this time, as I heard some of it went some spam folders.
We truly thank you- exploring culinary creations and making connections that makes this difficult time a little easier
Choose 3 Main Dishes
1) Roasted Citrus Duck Breasts with a brandied black currant & cherry compote
2) Our Signature 3 day marinated -12 hour smoked BBQ Tri- Tip Steak
3) Mujadara - a middle eastern vegetarian delight with lentils, basmati rice, spices, and crispy onions
4) Lebanese Stuffed Vegetables 3-Ways. Zucchini, Eggplant, and Red Bell peppers each stuffed with beef, rice, and herbs in a tomato sauce
Choose 6 Side Dishes
1) Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Rosemary and Thyme
2) Saffron Rice with sweet peas and onions
3) Portobello Mushrooms and Spinach braised in a red wine reduction and topped with parmesan
4) Roasted Asparagus with Cashews
5) Lebanese Red and Green Cabbage Salad with tomato, cucumber & sumac - lemon, garlic dressing
6) Roasted Zucchini and Corn with garlic & lemon zest
7) Lemony Green Beans with walnuts and thyme
8) Rojika's Famous Baklava - layered phyllo with nuts, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla
Kids Meals are always easy for us, let us know what your kids like, we can make it!
You wash and assemble your own salad
We will provide Organic Greens and Vegetables
& a bottle of Annes organic salad dressing. For our regular clients, please let us know if you are out of dressing and what kind you like.
We are giving out Medical Masks to clients, we have access to them now. Need more, let us know.
Safety is our main concern- we use UV(C) Germicidal Lights to make sure your food does not bring the COVID-19 virus into your home!
For 11 years clients have enjoyed our food at Events. We pride ourselves on the quality of food, going organic whenever we can, working with local farmers, and working on sustainable practices. Although this is a different time, we will do our best to get the same quality of food you have enjoyed for years, delivered to your door. We are delivering to Doctors homes, those helping on on the front line, and even seniors for free. We take great pride in being able to help in this historic moment. Together we will get through this