Updated: Apr 30, 2020
Our new menu features our Lebanese chef, Rojika. Her food is always amazing- healthy, flavorful, your in for a real treat! We also celebrate Cinco De Mayo, so you have a lot to choose from! Want to try us for a week? Send us an email. Do you have a special diet? We do special requests! We serve anyone in need during this trying time- Gluten free, low salt, sauce on the side, acid reflex, even add a kids meal. We use the best ingredients available at this time going organic, local, fair trade- we get it.
In Celebration of Cinco De Mayo- we are making banana caramel empanadas for everyone, it's our way to say- THANK YOU!
Choose 3 Main Courses
1) Tava- Angus beef, sliced potatoes, tomato & green peppers
2) Chicken Shawarma- marinated in yogurt, lemon juice, and spices
3) Atlantic Wild Salmon ( from Santa Monica Seafood) capers, leeks, basil, and tomato
4) Beef Enchilada Casserole - John's red sauce from scratch!
5) Tofu and Vegetables- house ginger teriyaki *organic *vegan
Choose 6 Side Dishes
1) Israeli Couscous- vegetables, fresh herbs and lemon *vegan
2) Stuffed Acorn Squash- wild rice, apples, cranberries & pepitas ( pumpkin seeds) *organic *vegan
3) Iman Bayildi- Eggplant, tomato, garlic, cinnamon & spices *vegan 4) Thai Slaw- shredded carrots, snap peas & soba noodles w/peanuts- sesame, oil gluten free soy , sesame seeds *organic *vegan
5) Lemony Lentil Soup w/ lemon, garlic & mint *organic
6) Coconut Curry Vegetables - coconut milk, yellow curry spices- not spicy! *organic *vegan
7) Roasted Vegetables ( no coconut curry) *organic *vegan
8) Southwestern Roasted Corn Salad- with tomato, bell peppers, lime & cilantro *organic *vegan
Kids Meals are always easy for us, tell us what you want!
You wash and assemble your own salad
We will provide Organic Greens and Vegetables
& a bottle of Annes organic salad dressing
Safety is our main concern- we use UV(C) Germicidal Lights to make sure your food does not bring the COVID-19 virus into your home!
For 11 years clients have enjoyed our food at Events. We pride ourselves on the quality of food, going organic whenever we can, working with local farmers, and working on sustainable practices. Although this is a different time, we will do our best to get the same quality of food you have enjoyed for years, delivered to your door. We are delivering to Doctors homes, those helping on on the front line, and even seniors for free. We take great pride in being able to help in this historic moment. Together we will get through this