With 2020 almost over, I added some traditional, nonsensical, auspicious New Years Day Menu items that will ensure 2021 be a spectacular year! Black Eyed Peas and Collard Greens are a must for luck in the south. Salmon represents great change as they swim forward, symbolizing progress. And in Mexico, Chili Rellenos, during New Years, is a staple dish. Of course, you can always order the Angus Rib-Eye, I'm pretty sure it is lucky somewhere!
From our kitchen to your doorstep
Main Course Selections
1) Angus Rib-Eye Stir Fry with broccoli - tamari, Umami black garlic oli & brown sugar
2 ) Organic Chicken & Dumplings with carrots & celery
3) Chili Rellenos- Oaxaca cheese stuffed Poblano Chili - Ranchero Sauce
4) Black Eyed Pea Soup with Green Chili Cheddar Cornbread
5) Black Eyed Pea Soup with BACON & cornbread above
5) Roasted Eggplant w/ Umami black garlic & parmesan
6) Roasted Asparagus w/lemon zest
7) Braised Collard Greens
8) Braised Collard Greens w/ bacon
9) Chocolate Fudge Cake
At About Thyme we buy the best ingredients available. Seasonal, organic, free -range & wild from the ocean- not farmed. . Never anything processed with chemicals, preservatives, GMO's, pesticides. These are whole ingredients..Delivered to your home.