I am so excited about next week's menu. It is the perfect balance of comfort & health. My favorites- Organic Chicken Shepherd's Pie, Maple Bourbon St. Louis Ribs, Chicken Tagine, Organic Red Curry Veggies & the my new Salmon recipe- Pineapple Salon- don't let the name fool you- yummy!
At About Thyme we buy the best ingredients available. Seasonal, organic, free -range . . Never anything processed with chemicals, preservatives, GMO's, or pesticides. These are whole ingredients..Delivered to your home.
From our kitchen to your doorstep..
Owner- About Thyme
Main Course Selections
Shepherd's Pie- choice of Angus beef or Organic Chicken- stewed slowly with vegetables and topped with mashed potatoes
1) Angus Beef
2) Organic Chicken
3) Maple Bourbon St Louis Pork Ribs- slow cooked to sticky perfection
4) Chicken Tagine- with preserved lemons and green olives in a savory broth *organic
5) Vegan- Red Curry Coconut Vegetables served with a side of Jasmine rice *organic
6) Pineapple Salmon - ginger, cilantro, toasted sesame seed oil & sesame seeds roasted over organic pineapple
7) Pacific Salmon - pear tomatoes, garlic, lemon, capers & basil
Side Dish Selections
1) Spinach Salad w/ strawberries and roasted pecans- house poppy seed dressing
2) Garlic Mashed Potatoes
3) Jasmine RIce w/veggies
4) Parmesan Dijon Roasted Cauliflower
5) Roasted Carrots & Fennel
6) Grilled Broccoli w/ garlic
7) Farro Salad w/ butternut squash, Tuscan kale & pine nuts - apple cider vinaigrette
8) Apple Torte
42 views0 comments