I had fun with this one. There are some old favorites I have enjoyed for years and a few new recipes I had fun creating. If you would like rice, pasta, another vegetable, let me know. Just because I love it..
If you need anything from the grocery store, paper towels, etc.., let me know.
If you see a dish you like, and want it a different way... let me know. Allergies, acid reflex, gluten-free, no onions- I am accommodating everyone. Just think of me as your personal chef.
owner- About Thyme
Choose 3 Main Dishes
1) Slow Roasted Corned Beef Brisket
brushed with a brown sugar & butter glaze
2) Baked Wild Alaskan Cod - olive oil, lemon, cherry tomatoes & garlic
3) Tuscan Chicken with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach & capers
4) Butternut Squash Ravioli - maple sage butter
Choose 6 Side Dishes
1) Baby Arugula Salad with blueberries, chèvre & pine nuts-
Lemon Champagne vinaigrette
2) Colcannon ( Irish Mashed Potatoes)
cabbage, potatoes, leeks, milk & butter
3) Roasted Maple Heirloom Carrots with coriander
4) Squash Carpaccio - zucchini and yellow squash layered with herbs, lemon- topped with parmesan
5) Grilled Eggplant, Portabella Mushrooms & Red Bell Peppers
6) Cannellini Bean Salad with red onion, lemon, herbs & olive oil
7) Flourless Chocolate Cake ( back by popular demand)
We are giving out Medical Masks to clients, we have access to them. Need more, let us know.
Safety is our main concern- we use UV(C) Germicidal Lights to make sure your food does not bring the COVID-19 virus into your home.
For 11 years clients have enjoyed our food at Events. We take pride in the quality of food, buying organic & free trade, supporting local farmers & working on sustainable practices. Although this is a different time, we do our best to get the same quality of food you have enjoyed for years delivered to your door. From our kitchen to your home.